Exude is proud to contribute to a healthier society through a wide range of pro-bono services, including the design and implementation of fitness programs, consulting, workshops and seminars, video presentations, and the donation of fitness equipment to schools, hospitals and for those who are mentally and/or physically challenged.
Among supporting many other causes for numerous years, Edward and Exude served as the Fitness Experts for the American Diabetes Association (ADA) – whereupon they visited schools in the inner-cities throughout the Tri-State region to lecture, demonstrate and engage with children on the importance of physical exercise to both help combat and prevent Type II Diabetes.
Edward has also served as the Fitness and Lifestyle Expert for The Caregiver Space, an online resource for more than 65 million caregivers.
Edward's in-person and video presentations help families and communities better integrate exercise, strength training, smarter and safer physical movement, and fitness into their daily routines and responsibilities to live a more productive and longer life!
HERE IS JUST A PARTIAL LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY EXUDE:
- The Caregiverspace.org
- St. Patrick's Cathedral – NYC
- Avon Wellness
- City Of Hope
- East Hampton Day Care Facility
- Gabrielle's Angel Foundation for Cancer Research
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (MS Society)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- Revlon Inaugural Run/Walk for Women
- Stamford Hospital
- North General Hospital Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- St. Luke’s LifeWorks
- Michael Bolton Charities
- Pathways to Beauty and Well-being
- Places for People Group – UK
- Self Magazine - Workout in the Park
- The Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation
- Charcot- Marie Tooth (CMT)
- New York Open Center
- AJ's Charity on Ice w/Dorothy Hamill
- Natural Health and Fitness Expo
- Association for Work-site Health Promotion
- The Creative Coalition
- Princeton University
- Baruch Business College
- The American Heart Association
- The American Cancer Society
- Family Circle Magazine
- Parent's Magazine
- Central Harlem Help Revival
- Discovery Channel
- United Cerebral Palsy
To inquire about Edward and Exude becoming involved in your specific Cause or Charity, please call us at 1-800-24-EXUDE or 212-644-9559.