Let Exude improve all aspects of your golf game with customized and gadget-free workouts that will help your golf game.
In fact, Gary Player, nine-time Major Champion, who is considered the first to advocate how being fit is vital to improving everyone's golf game is an Exude disciple and also wrote the foreward to Exude's CEO, Edward Jackowski's golf book Fit to a Tee.
Exude For Golf assesses your fitness strengths and weaknesses to learn what you need to improve upon, and then selects which tailored workout you need: flexibility, weight loss, endurance, strength or a combo of all four.
BY FOLLOWING THE FIT TO A TEE'S EXERCISE REGIMEN, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What you need to add additional yardage to all of your golf shots
- Fitness prescriptions for flexibility, weight loss, endurance and strength
- Best techniques to increase range-of-motion and club speed
- How to properly “power through" the golf ball
- Comprehensive warm-up techniques and full-body stretch routines to follow before you hit the range or golf course
- Proper exercise protocol for beginners, intermediate and advanced exercisers
- How to work out with the proper intensity to ensure results
- Motivational techniques to overcome any constraints or excuses to exercise consistently
- Methods to become self-motivated with exercise
- Travel-training work outs to take on the road
- Nutrition guidance on how to properly energize yourself for golf and fitness
- Tips on weight loss, proper hydration, healthier eating choices when eating out and much more...
- Agility and balance techniques for hitting difficult shots and lies
- Helpful tips on staying mentally and physically focused throughout your golf day
Learn more: Fit to a Tee